THE CULTURAL WHEEL
THE CULTURAL WHEEL SOCIAL DANCE PROGRAM is:
- a series of dance workshops plus a final celebration where your students are featured in the performance.
- can be done in both FRENCH or ENGLISH
- The focus is on harmonizing not homogenizing differences in culture.
- The program uses social dance, which is non-competitive physical activity
- The program promotes wholesome, respectful, non- discriminating physical contact.
- Delivered with a deep sense of confidence, authenticity and systemization.
- Remarkable inclusion is a result of this program – it is an equalizer.
- A traditional social dance experience teaches respect, consideration and true community.
- Students will gain a sense of their historical identity as global citizens and experience being part of an unforgettable hands-on celebration.
- Grade Suitability: K-12, up to 60 students per workshop, parents can be invited to view the presentation.
For more context on the Cultural Wheel CLICK HERE.